Marine on St. Croix, MN 55047
* Since there are no nearby dining facilities, lunch will be available on site for the first 40 attendees.
* We will be serving sloppy joes, chips, fruit, and cookies (or some other dessert item).
* Dishes/utensils will be provided, but you are welcome to bring your own if you would like
(but there is no guarantee of cleaning facilities for your dishes)
* Any allergy/dietary concerns should be directed to Baroness Amalia
no later than February 26th.
* Outside food IS allowed.
* The site is a Girl Scout Camp, and is therefore a completely DRY site.
* Smoking is allowed only in designated
smoking areas (all outside).